Date Added: 01-16-2013
Location: Union, New Jersey
Contact: Brandon Thibodeau
The Sr. Store Systems Engineer will be responsible for taking the lead in managing projects which include but not limited to: developing requirements, identifying the scope of the requirements, identifying the impact of the requirements, outlining the project time line to ensure that deliverables are on schedule, testing of the requirements, overseeing the project deliverables, completing the technical configuration and documents, and developing a staging process so the team can execute effectively.
• Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
• Partner with the store systems development team, other IT groups or business units to identify hardware/OS design, support and software requirements and design and implement solutions that meet or exceed the requirements.
• Work with software and hardware vendors to identify, evaluate, recommend and implement solutions for use and integration into production, test, and QA systems to meet business needs, reduce costs, reduce incidents, and increase productivity.
• Provide in depth root cause analysis and resolution on complex issues affecting store systems
• Responsible for overseeing all Wireless Motorola Infrastructure and devices for client
Must have knowledge and experience in the technologies mentioned below.
• Must have 5-10 years experience with Wireless Infrastructure - Motorola mobile devices
• Strong troubleshooting experience required
• Neoware / HP thin clients
• RedHat and Debian Linux.
• Lexmark printers and Zebra printers
• Windows Server 2003
• Windows XP
• Various iPads and Tablets
• Strong communication skills
• High level of customer service skills required
• 4 year degree preferred but not required