Date Added: 01-31-2013
Location: Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Contact: Greg Solimine
Our client is a leader in the Consumer Goods / Consumer Electronics industry. Our client markets consumer electronics and household appliances, including TVs, DVD and audio players, video cameras, refrigerators, and air conditioners. Other products include large-screen plasma displays, printers, monitors, hard-disk drives, and optical drives.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Conduct reconciliations; identify and investigate problems within the process and system to resolve the issues.
· Maintaining current Account Trial Balances, customer service & obtain POD’s for invoices when necessary, Reconcile and resolve credit balances, Resolve and avoid past due balances, and investigate all chargeback’s for respective accounts.
· Assist with POD issues to resolve outstanding credit balances and past due invoices.
· System updates- including proper coding for clearing and matching of chargeback’s and credits in SAP; update SAP with the latest information from sales and customers as needed.
· Prepare downloads for the sales force to advise them of outstanding chargeback issues
· Interact with various departments to ensure proper work flow,
· Continuous follow up on credit memos to clear chargeback’s as well as resolve any open credit balances
· Handle special projects assigned by management and provide weekly updates.
· Supply coverage for department members who are out of the office
· Excel report using pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with credit & collections, reconciliations, chargebacks, A/R, and returns
- Strong customer service skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (Word & Excel) Vlookup and Pivot tables